Wednesday, March 2, 2011

EOTD - Blue Sparkles

Update - NYX products can now be bought at Colours Cosmetics if you are from Malaysia and Singapore!

There I was, getting ready to go out earlier when I've decided I should just do EOTD since I have never shared anything like that before.

So, here's a picture and a list of products I've used to achieve this look.




Shills Pores Hide & Heal Cream
Stage Prime Time Eye Perfecting Base
ELF Mineral Booster
Jesse's Girl Pure Pigment Eye Dusts in Blue Moon
Jesse's Girl in Pure Pigment Eye Dusts Blackstar Blue
NYX Ultimate Pearl Shadow in White Pearl
NYX Powder Blush in Angel
Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Onyx (not in the picture)
Physicians Formula Gel Liner (not in the picture)
ELF False Lashes (not in the picture)
NYX Round Lipstick in Strawberry Milk
NYX Round Lipgloss in Sorbet
Stage Wonderlust Lipstick in Audrey

I tried applying Jesse's Girl's pigment eyeshadow without a sticky base and guess what? The pigment just wouldn't stick to my eyelids, hence, I used Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Onyx as the base since black base compliments blue!


Aside from the eyes, everything on the face was kept simple since I didn't want to distract attention and being blamed by the makeup police for being too LOUD.

Here's another close-up look just for you guys!


I am entitled to act cute, right? Hahaha... You tell me, which girl doesn't love acting cute? Be it girls with boyfriends or single girls, we all LOVE being cute!


Here's another full-faced picture just to share with you all before I forget and delete everything from my camera!


Oh... if you're wondering about my headband, I was going retro, so, it explains all the polka dots and all. I even had the intention to pair up EOTD with something I was wearing earlier, hence, I used blue!

Anyway, gonna go into my slumber now!

Before I retire, here's just another picture to annoy you all!


Good night and sweet dreams, people!

No comments: