Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bedroom Eyes

I am always into sexy eyes and gosh, I really do adore bedroom sexy look!

So, when I was going through Julie's videos, I was determined to re-create this look that she's created for V-Day last year.


I don't own all the products she has but I tried replacing them with the closest colours and shades that are in my possession.

As the result, I've forgotten to take pictures of the products I've used to create my version of sexy bedroom eyes. Anyway, I'll just list down whatever I've used. Oh, by the way, I totally skipped foundation because I wasn't in the mood to use any foundation.

MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NW25
ELF Mineral Booster
Stage Prime Time Eye Perfecting Base
NYX Nude on Nude Natural Look Kit
NYX Mysterious Brown Eyes Palette
NYX Ultimate Pearl Shadow in White Pearl
Stila Kajal Eyeliner
Stage Angel Lash Mascara
Empro Triangular Eyebrow Pencil in Golden Brown
Princess Li Falsies
Stage Powder Blush in Snapdragon

Hence, this is my version...


I thought I've overly applied the eyeshadows in reality because the colour looked so dark on my eyes but when I took pictures, it isn't so obvious like what you're seeing now. I did tone down on the eyeshadows because I don't want ending up looking like an ogre or anything.

Too much eyeshadow sucks!

Here are the close-up pictures!


Gah... I'm feeling so, so sleepy after a filling lunch!

Anyhow, here's a final complimentary camwhore picture!


Have a great day ahead, people!

No comments: