Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dianna Agron inspired look

Okay, honestly, I don't freaking know who Dianna Agron is or what Glee is all about. LOLX! Yeah, call me a drama noob because my life is as monotonous as that! Nah, I don't do dramas or anything. End of story.

So, I was googling and browsing through Marlena's site when I saw she did a look inspired by Dianna Agron of Glee. Now, you're talking gleeful language!


Gorgeous but I've decided to just ditch the hairstyle because I can't pull it off properly with my newly cut bangs! So, I did a look inspired by her and also Marlena!


And what I love about the look - the crisp line at the sides of your eyes! Well... I used exactly what Marlena used for this look since hey... I have Naked by Urban Decay and that's the reason why I'm so excited to do it.


Last but not least, this is the full-faced look I've created and no, I'm NOT implying that I look like Dianna or Marlena. I'm just me and no one special.


I kinda regret getting bangs. Well... I think I can't pull it off properly with my round, plump and fat face. Darn...

On the other note...


This is totally random but I love, love, love my outfit of the day and also my bohemian-inspired sandals!

Have a wonderful week ahead!

No comments: