Thursday, February 24, 2011

NYX Lip Lacquer Pot

Update - NYX products can now be bought at Colours Cosmetics if you are from Malaysia and Singapore!

If you don't know about NYX Lip Lacquer Pots, you can go and langgar dinding dig about information about these babies already!

When first Jo told me how nice the swatches of these babies are, I didn't believe her because I don't like potted products. It gets nuisance when you need to reach out for brushes to dig out the products. You wouldn't want to dig your fingers into the products because it's not hygienic and bacterias might just grow inside!



So, out of my curiousity during NYX 50% sales, I grabbed one of this in Sweet Pea. I can't remember but I bought it for around RM14 or so. It's so much cheaper than our drugstore products, ain't it?

I've been using this baby since I got it!



Guess what?

I love it!

Jo is right! I should have stock up on these things because my lips always get flaky even it isn't winter or rainy days.

Even Stage Wonderlust Lipstick with so much moisturizing tends to get my lips flaky too, I don't know why.

NYX Lip Lacquer Pot for me is like magic - pigmented, lasts for at least 3 to 4 hours without me popping food into my mouth and smooth. Best of all, it doesn't flake on my lips!



Wore it for Christine's wedding the other day and it lasted like for 5 hours throughout the morning. I didn't re-apply or touch up. LOLX! It's crazy!

Product - 4 out of 5
Packaging - 2 out of 5
Availability - NYX Cosmetics, Cherry Culture, Nonpareilboutique
Re-purchase - OMG, YES!!!

So, next shades Imma gonna stock up are Okie Dokie Artichokie and Ultra Violet. Maybe I should also put Simply Red into the list too!

For Malaysians, please click here if you wish to purchase.

2 comments:

Isabel said...

Omg this looks good. I didn't get cos it's in a pot. So mafan to dig out =(

Angel Valerie said...

Yes, this product is great but then again, just like you, I hate digging it out of the pot. If only NYX could come out with better solution for this lip lacquer thingy, I can get the whole collection!