I've been going in and out or Stage so much that I think all the BCs there know me so well. Hahaha... Let's say I'm getting more famous there.
Hauled few items there - again.
No, not for me! Hauled for mum, sister and friends.
So, now, time to show you what I have!
I might be going back there for the last time to get few other things before sales end on 28th of this month. So, if you're lemming towards their goodies, head to your nearest outlet now! The RM18 bonanza is gonna end soon!
If you're Stage virgin and you don't know what you should get there. Here's my list!
1. Liquid Foundation - be it Photo Pro or Picture Perfect, just any one of them!
2. Concealer Jar - they are great for covering up dark circles!
3. Eyeliner Pencil - waterproof, alright?
4. Wonderlust Lipstick - super moisturizing and nice selection of colours!
5. Glitter Liner - I love the wand and also the brush!
Other than those things, you may want to pass. Well, those are just my opinions. You can get the whole collection if you want. No harm. Stage's products are great to work with but I'm not really into single eyeshadows, so, not much comments on them.
So, let's see... I'll be getting probably their glitter eyeliner, their concealer and also their foundation before the sales end.
By the way, just so you don't know... I'm lemming towards these items too. Hopefully they are still available by the time sprees are opened!
The bigger palette retails for USD$10 while the smaller one retails for USD$5. I want the smaller one actually! LOLX!