Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goodbye 2010!

Well... 2010 has finally ended and let's all embrace the new warmth 2011 is gonna bring us!

Welcome to the year of the rabbit!

I shall talk about NY resolutions later. Let's talk about 2010.

Looking back, I guess I have not achieve much during 2010 but still, at least I have had progression throughout the year - I've learned so many new things and get to know so many wonderful people.

Shout out to Joanne! Sorry for 'stealing' your picture!


Yes, of course I still remember this wonderful new friend of mine who shares so many ups and downs in life together with me. No, no... not the dog! She's the owner of the dog above!

Okay... other than new friends, I am still grateful to my other friends who I have known for such a long time - thank you for sticking with me through thick and thin! Me love you all!

Then... I've also learned that I look better with my hair tied up but then again... I don't really like tying my hair.


Okay, I don't claim I am pretty, it's just I think I look better with my hair up! That's all about it.

Then, throughout 2010, I learned how to apply make-up like a pro and also did make-up for several friends too. Again, it means, I've splurged on cosmetics and yeah... now, I'm a totally better person than yesterday when it comes to applying make-up.


Oh, oh... I learn to love dresses more than jeans throughout 2010 too! Thank you to the girlie side of me!

Okay... I don't know why but throughout last year, I've been telling people, "If you bully me, I'll slice you like kebabs."


Or maybe I should consider how to do voodoo spells. Hahahaha... Let's leave the topic to another day, shall we?

I got to know I smile a lot especially when I'm SMS-ing.


Geez... I am a crazy person - like totally!

Last but not least, just be yourself, don't change yourself just because somebody wants you to do it but do it because you want to be a better person!


Well... I do notice something - even without make-up, I still look nice - well, an apple a day keeps the doctor away, so, a smile a day, keeps you looking brighter!


Happy New Year 2011, people!

No comments: