Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2010 Favourites

Though it's 2011, let's hope it's not to late to share my 2010 favourites!



Argh... I still can't over that fact yet! Hahahaha... I miss somebody dearly but then again, what can I do besides blogging about my other love?

*drums roll*

The winners of Angel's 2010 awards are...


Stage Picture Perfect Foundation



This foundation is my love, love, love. I got it during sales at only RM25! For RM25, this foundation truly works for me like mad! It basically feels very lightweight and hides all your imperfections within seconds!


Stage Photo Pro Creme Camouflage



Honestly, I like this concealer better than MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer. It doesn't settle on my lines and it covers better than MAC's. It's not cakey even though I may apply up to 2 to 3 layers! This is a major love!


Jesse's Girl Eye Dusts



I've tried several pigments and I've gotta say I love these pigments from Jesse's Girl! You've to try these babies out if you're a fan of pigments! They're so pigmented that a little goes a long way!


NYX Powder Blush



I don't know about you but I'm not the kinda person who is willing to spend RM100++ on NARS for their award-winning blushers. NYX has seriously one of the best drugstore blushers - very pigmented and not powdery! These blushers are so easy to blend.


NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss



Believe me, you should get this if you're a lipgloss lover! They aren't sticky and they last longer than the other drugstore lipglosses - enough say!


Urban Decay Naked Palette


Seriously, neutral colours lovers, get your butt out there and purchase this already! This is a major love too because as usual, UD's eyeshadows are so damn pigmented and the plus point is, this palette comes with UD 24/7 in Zero and Whiskey!


Shiseido Maquillage 2009 Collection



I know, I know, this is the 2009 collection but hey... I got it for Christmas 2009 from my brother and I super love, love it... I kept it in my stash until June 2010 before I started using it and discovered that this palette is OMG-ly beautiful. Let's say if you're to compare this palette to UD Naked... this palette is hella expensive because it retailed for RM160 for 3 eyeshadows, 1 glitter and 1 eyeliner while UD Naked retails for RM150 for 12 colours, 1 primer potion and also 2 eyeliners.

Then again, I love this one - great for travel if you're not bringing UD Naked together!


d Hair Shop Deep Moisturizing Shampoo & Serum



Face it, if you have long hair like me, you tend to get split ends. If you have coloured hair like me, yes, again, you're prone to getting split ends again! If you don't do your routined hair treatment like me, hello, split ends!

These products are wonders! If you ever have bad hair days, the serum does help! It does not necessarily work for split ends only but yes, it tames frizzly hair too!



Eskinol Ice Pore Therapy



I have humongous pores and these products do help in tightening my pores! I'm not sure of their availabilities in West Malaysia but in East Malaysia, they're easily spotted in local drugstores or even supermarkets! Good news for East Malaysians, the prices are cheaper there as well!


Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancers & Gel Cream Liners



These gel liners are certainly worth your moolah! What?! You haven't tried it and you're calling yourself a gel eyeliner lover?! Hahahaha... seriously, babes, you should get these babies! They're so pigmented!!! Best of all, USD$10.99 for 3 colours, are you sure or am I nuts? No, I'm very sane!

Bad news is... unless you have friends in US or you've gotta join sprees to get it from ULTA.


Benefit High Beam



I'm not a big fan of benefit but one thing for sure, I'm nuts over their packagings because they're all so cute!

High Beam is one of my two all time favourites from Benefit! It does enhance my features especially the bridge of my nose and also highlights my face.

Hello, healthy glow!


Benefit Posietint



Since a friend of mine tried Benetint the last time and she loved it, this time around, I got myself a Posietint, which is a pinkier tone and guess what, I love it too. It can be used as lip and cheek stain - which is love because I don't need to carry blushers and lipsticks with me when I have this with me!

All right, that pretty much concludes my 2010 favourites! Till then, stay happy and pretty!



I'm going to eat my Mandarin Oranges when you're reading this!

Have a great week!

No comments: