Thursday, November 25, 2010

Physicians Formula Beauty Story

If you'd ask me, I am insane because I so feel like doing shopping right now.

Yes, shopping no mistake but the thing is... I wanna do shopping at Ulta but sadly, there's no Ulta in Malaysia. Sadder still, nobody is doing Ulta spree now. Why, oh, why?

I'm so in love with Physicians Formula, especially after trying their loose powder and also gel liners. Muahahahaha... I love drugstore products.

So, I think, right now, I have a totally new wishlist coming up - I've gotta find a way to marry a millionaire or else, nobody is going to pay for my sprees. Hahahaha... Ah, just kidding, don't take it to heart because I am realistic but not materialistic. End of story.

Hence, I shall start off my story right now.

Once upon a time, there's an ugly girl... So, she thought to herself, "I need something to make myself prettier."

One day, as she was looking at her reflection in the mirror, she thought to herself again, "I need cosmetics but I can't afford to spend on high-end brands. Luckily there are drugstores to the rescue!"

She adored girls with blushing pink cheeks, hence, blusher is a MUST in her wishlist. Looking at the adorable PF's Powder Palette Multi-Colored Blush in Blushing Berry, she took out her notebook and wrote it down, "I want this!"


Then, she looked at the price - USD$12.49 and thought, "Geez... that is too expensive for a blush! If only I could find something cheaper!"

Not long later, she came across this - Organic Wear 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush!


"I need a bronzer to define my features! This is perfect! A blush with bronzer!" she was happy again! Price? It's USD$13.95 but look out for discounts!

"Geez... I don't like my eyes... I need shimmers and colours to brighten them up or else I'll look like a zombie out of the coffin!" she said to herself.


"Perfect! PF's Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner for Pop Collection at USD$10.99 is just perfect but I want more than one!" she was greedy but at the same time, kind-hearted.

*blush, blush*

To intensify those eyeshadows, she would need eyeliners!


At USD$10.99 each, PF's Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiners are super worth it!

"Imma gonna get those!" again, she was greedy but down-to-earth.

"There is just one last thing to be done - mascaras!" she said, "I need PF's Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Mascara Duo is perfect!" Oh, yeah, it's USD$10.99 each!


She walked out of the drugstore...

Empty-handed.

She let out a long sigh, "I want a lot of things but I can't afford to buy all those for now. Perhaps, in near future, when I'm earning enough, I shall come back again."

End of story.

Hahahaha... are you all entertained yet?

I'm going out now, update soon!

No comments: