Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The outdated entry...

Gawd... I've been awfully emotional these days and FML...

Nevertheless, life still goes on because no matter how emotional I am, I still have to face life, especially when it comes to finishing my thesis. I tell you, studying is fun but writing thesis isn't fun because it'll suck out every bit of energy left in you.

Anyway, this is an outdated entry - I was supposed to share these pictures with friends who are still reading my blog and those that are halfway around the world.

We went out to celebrate Ms. Petite's birthday some time in August together with Ms. Cow, who baked and brought a birthday cake for the celebration. Thus... I've gone crazy...


Hahahaha... I should leave the picture of me being a psycho until the end, but that will not be a problem. Well, here are some more pictures to share with you all...


Pardon the glutton me. I was just pretending for the sake of the camera. LOLX! Me and my sarcasm - I'm quite predictable at times, I don't know why.

Oh, well... that's not a problem... not gonna brag about it as of now. Gotta go back to my thesis and get over it so that I can graduate by next year and yes, jump into the working world. Don't tell me about how terrible working world is because for once, I was thrown in both working and studying worlds at the same time and heck... I hated my life and hated studying because like any other typical people out there, I've been studying since I was 6, and now, it has been 19 years I'm studying and getting so damn tired of it.

Imma gonna be a an aspiring iron lady! Just, watch out for me!

No comments: