Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Love's Parcel

Guess what?

My love sent me a parcel just few days ago and stupid sister was enthusiastic that she insisted she should be the one to officially open the parcel instead of me even though the parcel was meant for me from my love.


See... she even got to pose with my parcel! So, after taking the picture, she proceeded to open up the parcel only to see these...

~ What?! No food?! ~

Yes, the "What?! No food?!" expression on her face! Hahahaha... Nevertheless, she was still happy after that because she did get her share of goodies from my love.

Now, it's time to show off share what are inside the parcel. I know, majority of you out there will go, "Dammit, cosmetics again?!" Well then, that's from my love, okay? Don't be jealous!


Finally, the long-awaited UD's BOS III is there - muahahahahaha... I can't be happier, trust me! The pictures just don't do the justice of how beautiful it is. Even stupid sister was awed by it and was pointing fingers at me saying I didn't tell her how beautiful BOS III could be that she missed getting it.

Hence, we camwhored with BOS III for your viewing sake.


No, no swatches yet because both of us are still busy although I'm at LCCT right now and preparing to get onboard, back home - yes, baby, home sweet home again!!!

Next in line are these beautiful star dust pigments from Jesse's Girl Cosmetics that I've set my eyes on since 2 years ago but there were just no sprees to get these lovelies.


I've only managed to get these 4 colours since not a lot are available at Rite Aid. Each of this baby retails at USD$3.99 at Rite Aid Pharmacy. If you're wondering what the heck Rite Aid is, it's basically the US version of Watson or Guardian besides the infamous Drugstore or CVS or whatsoever.

Swatches? Okay. Actually, I didn't plan to swatch but then, when I opened up the cap of Blue Moon, some of the content spilled out.


No primer was using during swatching and can you believe it - the colour is just gorgeous even though I've only used a little on the back of my hand. I should have gotten more or asked my love to get more for me.

Then again, it's time for blusher!

~ NYX Powder Blush in PB03 - Angel ~

Gorgeous pinkish, close-to-neutral tone is just pure love for me. I love the shade and also the name of the shade because NYX named it, "Angel."

I've been dying to get MAC's dome and pencil brushes for God-knows-how-long but due to the so-expensive-can-die prices of these 2 brushes, I changed my mind and lucky for me NYX has got similar brushes.


Price? Go and check out on your own in MYR but it's USD$6 if I'm not mistaken! This brush is just wonderful - the bristle is freaking soft! Yes, way softer than Estee Lauder's brushes that I own, in which, I don't really use them.

If you've been following my blog for quite some time, you should have know, I'm a great fan of Make-Up Geek because I totally adore Marlena like mad. Well, the following item is one of the very much recommended Drugstore items.


That is the Physician's Formula Mineral Loose Powder to set your liquid foundation - this thing is like total love also. LOLX! It comes with a mini kabuki brush in which, it may be pointless to certain people but since I don't own any kabuki brushes, why not just keep it instead of throwing it away, right?

Last but not least - this little girl here - Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Onyx!


If you're UD's 24/7 Eyeliner user, you'll love this one because in my opinion, Stila's eyeliner is way creamier than UD's 24/7 Eyeliner. You can easily create smokey eyes using just only this eyeliner and it's crazily easy, okay?!

I've only gotten the sample size, hence, I'm not sure if you can still get this in Malaysia since Stila has already withdrawn from Malaysia's market.

Anyway, talk later because I've a plane to catch in 30 minutes's time!

Goodbye KL, hello Sibu!

No comments: