Saturday, August 21, 2010

My NYX Haul

Update - NYX products can now be bought at Colours Cosmetics if you are from Malaysia and Singapore!

Again, I know it'll sound crazy but here comes more NYX products from 2 months ago! Bear in mind all these do not belong to me alone, friends and stupid sister shared all these.


What did I say about Christmas? It's the BEST day ever throughout the year! Well, if you're happy, everyday is Christmas!


Finally, I've set my hands on the second NYX Round Lipstick - they are gorgeous, okay? I kid you not - moisturizing and yet subtle! I've got it in Strawberry Milk this time around! Swatch will come later but not now.

Now, the highlight of the entry - NYX palettes!

Finally, people... finally...

*cries*

I've gotten my palette!!!

~ Stupid sister and I, trying to compare the size of the palettes to our faces ~

Obviously both of us are holding what is ours - one of the palettes belong to her while the smallest one belongs to me. Lemme show you more pictures of the palettes...


Honestly, I didn't know the NYX Nude on Nude Natural Look Kit will be in such a small size. I expected it to be a little bigger though - just compare it to my sister's palette in the picture above. I know, I got a little disappointed too.

Anyway, at least the colours are still gorgeous with our naked eyes as we have yet to swatch the palettes. Will update on the swatches soon.

One last picture of the palettes...


Adios, people! More NYX haul coming soon - hopefully!

By the way, if you're interested, Cherry Culture is having 20% entire site, you can get your NYX products there!

No comments: