Saturday, August 21, 2010

NYX Jazz Night

Update - NYX products can now be bought at Colours Cosmetics if you are from Malaysia and Singapore!

Remember the Jazz Night palette from NYX Malaysia?


See... die-die must take picture with the palette, no play-play. Hahaha... I love, love, love Jazz Night and nothing can change that - at least for the time being.

Remember Aubrey? If you don't, search for her youtube account or even blog from my sidebar, I'm just too lazy to link anyone right now but one thing for sure, she's an awesome make-up guru because I love all her tutorials!

So, this is the look she's created using Jazz Night...


A simple, sexy transition from brown to blue with just a simple palette, I mean, how can you not love NYX for coming out with such a wonderful product, right?

Anyway, I basically re-created her look but instead of using a blue base, I used NYX JEP in Milk as, my blue base was left at my hometown. Hence, below is the picture of what I've created.


Nothing too great but still, I'm loving it but then again, forgive me for my lousy, yucky complexion as it's that time of the month again and ppoooofff... the mushrooming of pimples!

See you guys later!

No comments: