Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My crazy raves!

Darn... When it comes to cosmetics, for sure I'll always go mad and then, you can see me spending like MAD over something that I don't even need to own but, but, but...

I love cosmetics and I admit - I'm not a high maintenance girl, so what?!

I've been wanting certain items from the US and UK market for such a long time already but due to their high prices, I always change my mind at the eleventh hour.

Lemme tell you, lemme tell you - I've just placed orders on the following products and *screams, screams, screams* I'm going to get them from the US shopping spree soon!

ULTA Automatic Eyeliner - USD$1 only after 85% discount!


ELF Natural Radiance Blusher in Glow & Shy - USD$1 and that is the price before 60% discount!


ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance - USD$1 before 60% discount!

Altogether, I didn't even spend up to RM50 for all the products, now you tell me, worth it or not? Hahaha... I know, it's SUPER worth it, okay?

I know after this you all will hate me and my crazy cravings for cosmetics! I still have a list of products I've set my eyes on but trying very hard NOT to buy them because I don't need them!


#1 - Urban Decay Ammo Shadow Box - USD$38


#2 - Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - USD$17


#3 - NYX 10 Color Shadow Runway in Jazz Night, Champagne & Caviar and also Strike a Pose - USD$8 each

I know I'm a cosmetic-geek but what can I do? I need to doll myself up like Tsubasa Masuwaka. Am I not, right?

Now, can anyone go out there and fetch me my Santa so that he can bring me all these for Christmas this year?

No comments: