Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tsubasa Masuwaka inspired look!

Did I hear "yeaaahh," "ooohhh," "wwwwaaaahh" or perhaps, "boooo" around me now?



I know, I know... The Tsubasa inspired look is soooooo in right now because she's so dramatically pretty and kawaii. A lot of videos on how to get her look are uploaded in youtube and I guess you don't need my help to google it up, right?



I've been wanting to re-create her look for quite some time but due to insufficient time laziness, I have been unable to do so. No, no, no... I don't claim to look like Tsubasa or even anywhere near her.

Again, I don't claim I'd be able to re-create her look successfully either.

This is just a look inspired by her that I've created and no, it's not a tutorial because I'm not good at giving instructions.

So, this Tsubasa's look I've opted for...



Please don't remind me of my hair colour. I know, I know and I know. If I'm into entertainment field, then, I might considering going blonde.

As far as I could see, Tsubasa's eyes' make-up is not dramatic. The look is very subtle and yet sweet but it is due to the dramatic dolly wink lashes and also coloured contacts that they add a MAGICAL touch to the whole look!

At the same time, a touch of pink blush and nude lips do compliment the whole package!

Why do I always get distracted? I should be showing you the picture of my creation. Anyway... here goes nothing but...

Please don't say I didn't warn you of how pretty I am!



Nah, feast your eyes - the Tsubasa inspired look by yours truly. LOLX!

This the the upclose look of my eyes' make-up.



PRODUCTS USED

FaceELF Corrective Concealer
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation in Warm Honey
ELF Mineral Booster in Sheer

Eyes
Shills Eyeshadow Primer
Empro Retractable Triangular Eyebrow Pencil in E2 Natural Brown
Shiseido MAQuillAGE Eyeshadow Palette in BR765
Kate Kanebo Liquid Eyeliner in Black
NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Black
ELF False Lashes

Cheeks
ELF Mineral Blush in Joy

Lips
ELF Corrective Concealer
NYX Round Lipstick in Honey


The above items are just for your information and I'm not asking you to get each and every single product I've used just to achieve this look.

=.="
Sharon told me not to make-up so kao just in case if I'm out on the street, she can't even recognize me and it'll be a torture if you can't recognize your best friend. Hahaha... That is just what I'm going to do.

Hence, before I end this entry, Imma gonna show you another two pictures!



That comes together with the manicure - a complete set of doll-look-alike inspired look!

No comments: