Friday, December 4, 2009

Holiday Camp

Come to think of it, it's been more than 10 years since the last time I joined holiday camps. I can't believe now, after more than 10 years, I'm back, helping out at the camp when I should be staying at home and sleep my worries away.



That place sure does stir a lot of memories, especially the memories of the time when I first broke down crying during one of the prayer sessions when I reminded myself of how disobedient I as towards my parents.

Then again, that was the place where I first got to know one of my childhood crush called Jeremy. I cannot recall his full name. Not Jeremy Tay alright? Hahaha... I remember the dot when the first time I took a glimpse on the guy. My thought was, "He's a hunk, man, he's a hunk!"

Well, I didn't get the chance to know him, too bad and the camp ended terribly for me.

Anyway, no time to reminisce the past. I've to dump the past because life goes on!

Dad asked for my help for a little volunteering work at the holiday camp this year since coincidentally, I'm back home at this time. Whole-heartedly agreeing to his plan, I went with him there this morning to help serving the food for the children's lunch break.


It was really fun dividing the food and I'd say the kids nowadays are DAMN lucky, alright? I remember, back then, when it was my turn attending the camp, the food was so freaking lousy can die on the spot and go to heaven.

Work was tiring but enjoyable because dad's friends kept me company - all the uncles and aunties of course since I was the second youngest there. LOL!

~ Walking down the hallway to the kitchen ~

Within an hour, everything was done and it was MY turn to be hungry. I didn't want to take any rice because I've reserved my precious tummy for Sugarbun's Chicken Burger. It has been ages since I last ate one!

To end this entry, lemme present to you, my tired and worn out look of the day after everything was over...


Amen.

Good night, the people of blogosphere!

No comments: