Thursday, August 27, 2009

4 in the Morning

I bluff you not.

It is 4 in the morning and I'm still wide awake.

Honestly, there have been a lot of things going on in my mind and yeah, I'm pretty much disturbed. Don't bother asking because it's not like I'm going to tell anyone what I'm going through and at the same time, it's not like everyone knows what I'm going through let alone to understand what I'm going through.

Argh... a lot of things have been going around recently that I truly hope I would be able to sit down with somebody and talk over it but somehow, some things are better off unsaid especially if it is something personal.

I don't want people to start going around and making unkind remarks like, "Angel is such a bitch. Can't she ever stop talking about herself?"

The fact is, yes, Imma a bitch and I love being a bitch, so what's your problem with me being a bitch? In fact, sometimes, life is so cruel that you have to be a bitch to get what you want.

Now, you tell me, how many of you never like talking about yourself? Even if there is someone, he or she is only few of the minorities.

Friends have been asking me...

"C'mon, you know you can trust us, tell us what you're going through."
"What's your decision - positive or negative?"
"What do you plan to do? You should get a more dependable answer."
"Don't just sit there and wait for the answer to get to you!"

Sometimes, there are things that you cannot decide alone, especially when that thing involves people around you.

Sigh... in this case, I totally cannot be a bitch because after all... life is meant to be unfair...

No comments: