Sunday, July 26, 2009

Love, all the way from Meow City...

Some mysterious person made a visit to KL just two weeks ago.

You know, even before he came to KL, I had to book one tiny slot of his time here just to meet up with him. What to do? This mysterious person, you know, is an all-time busy big shot and if you want to date or go out with him, you need to make an appointment with his secretary!

Well, lucky for me I did make an appointment with him 10 days before he came to KL or else I wouldn't be so lucky to meet up with this big shot person whom I haven't seen for the past 2 years or more.

Asking if I miss him or not, heck, yes! After all, he's still my ever so precious and supportive darling, right? Okay, I'll stop being so yucky just in case you guys have just taken your meals and I don't want to make you vomit.

Our first stop was at Kayu Nasi Kandar, SS2 because my sister was tagging along that morning and I had to send her back to her college after breakfast at Kelana Jaya.


We had our fair dose of Nasi Lemak and darling ordered an additional Roti Pisang. Ah, sorry, people, no pictures to share with you guys. Muahahahahaha... Go to Kayu Nasi Kandar and order their Roti Pisang on your own!

After dropping off my beloved sister at her college, darling and I went to The Curve. Since it was a little too early to walk around, we made our stop at Starbucks for our morning dose of caffeine.

It was then, I noticed somebody was snapping away with me being the limelight!

~ Now you see... ~

I am not a morning person, so you can probably guess why I looked so ugly. I know, please don't remind me that I'm ugly.

Thank you.

But then, he managed to take another picture of me with the oh-so-sweet and the girl-next-door look. Sorry, it's a self-proclaimed sweet and girl-next-door titles. Please don't be jealous, okay? The reason is simply because I have a darling that can take splendid pictures of me when I'm not noticing and you don't. Hahahaha...

~ Now you don't... ~

Joking.

I know it's lame.

Our next stop was the infamous Ikea... We were too full to go for their infamous meatballs but we went for the hotdogs...


Salivating yet, people? Hehe... If you're not, I bet you will when you see the next picture...


If you're not salivating again, maybe you can go to sleep and dream about hotdogs. Hahaha... Gosh, why am I being such a devilish person here?

When I say he's a very busy person, I do mean that he's really busy because even when I've dated him...


He was very busy... The conversation went like this...
Him: I'm on leave, please don't call me...
XXX: You've just earned USD$100,000!
Him: Are you sure?
XXX: Positive.
Him: *dumb-founded*
He was dumb-founded because he didn't know what to do with so much money all in a sudden. Hahaha... Just look at his expression - very serious, isn't it? No la, he was actually on the line with his mum. Hello, auntie!

Alright, last picture of me posing with our hotdogs before galloping them down into our tummies with satisfaction!


Don't you just love me, people?

The highlight of the day should be the Fish Spa we went to together at Times Square.


Just look at his face, it portrayed happiness when he saw those fishies biting and eating away the dead skin. The verdict - ticklish but feels good!

~ He is one happy person ~

I guess a picture paints a thousand words. Anyway, I have one video to share with you all - you can hear us talking to each other in the video.



After that, another picture taken during the spa - it's a must-take picture!


Gosh, do you guys notice Paul Frank? Hahaha... He wore such a cute t-shirt, didn't he? Mine was the old, trusted Giordano.

Okay, out of topic.

Before I go... one FINAL picture to show you guys...


I love, love, love, love, love, love and LURVE this picture to bits! Perhaps I looked cute in the picture or perhaps, according to PL, this is one of the sweetest pictures we have taken together. Now, I think you have to agree with me that darling takes superb pictures. Hahaha...

Anyway... Good night people!

4 comments:

simply Ed said...

wuahahaha am such a good photographer... see I take nice natural photo of you.

The fish spa.... u took my fishies away....=(

Angel Valerie said...

i know. hahaha... that's why i love, love, love the pictures. haha. u can go n register urself as a professional photographer under Angel Modeling Inc.

where got? the fishes love me more, that's all. hahaha...

simply Ed said...

where got... u scared them away and lured them to your seductive angelic legs le...

Angel Valerie said...

now only u know i have angelic legs. aiya... actually, on the whole, i am angelic from top to toe. hahaha...