Saturday, July 25, 2009

Full House @ NZX

This is one of the many backdated entries because I was really occupied with lotsa stuffs and then again, I just got the pictures from my sister a while ago.

Anyway, we finally went to NZX at Kelana Jaya the other day to celebrate my brother and sister's birthday. Before that, we've heard quite a lot that Full House is really a nice place and I've been planning to go there for such a freaking long time already!


Our first impression when we got there to Full House was that, it really is a nice place with almost everything white in colour - purity, I guess. We proceeded to find a seat and continued to camwhore away. Since we were too lazy to walk around that day, not many pictures were taken.


To cut the story short, lemme just show you what we ordered that day... I'm really too lazy to blog since the weather is damn hot out there and I need to go jogging in a while...


The total bill of the day was RM160 for all those. On the whole, I don't really think their food is at all that great or alluring but the presentation of the dishes was QUITE okay. Giving the quality of the food and the price, I don't think I will go back to Full House again because honestly, I'd say the price doesn't go well with the food quality.

Out of 5 stars, I'd only give it a 1.5 stars, sorry, Full House, I'm not a big fan of fancy-looking food without fancy-tasting food.

After that, it was time to camwhore somewhere else, which was outside Full House.


We found some characters from Walt Disney around NZX. It was Mickey and Minnie Mouse in the first place and after that, we passed by my favourite Donald Duck...


We walked around a little bit more before meeting up with the second Minnie Mouse and I decided to be her best friend...


But my brother who forever claims that he has terrifying photography skill took the picture above and he totally made me doubt his photography skill.

So, in order to compensate for his lousy photography skill earlier, he told me that he would make it better, hence...


On the whole, I do like the second picture. I was attempting Minnie Mouse's pose. Yes, I love attempting people's poses. It's one of the most fun things to do when you're bored or trying to find something interesting to do.

Lastly, the picture of old Jack from The Night Before Christmas...


Well, both my sister and I failed to attempt Jack and his sweetheart... Look at our faces. Hahaha... Stupidly funny but we like it. Hahaha...

Aherm.

Alright, good night...

No comments: