Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm the biggest failure ever in history...

I failed terribly during the learning audit today...

Dammit... what was I doing?

I made damn lotsa stupid mistakes that I'm NOT supposed to even make during my shift. I forgot tumbler discounts, I kept on voiding bills after bills!

Today is indeed a blue Monday!

I hate Mondays!

How can I not know what a DRB is? Fuck man, fuck! I should have known all these littlest details so that I can score well but heck, what happened to me during the audit?

Sigh...

I was in a mess this morning!

Sigh...

Darn...

On the bright side of life, I think somehow, he's taking initiative to make things better between us but honestly I don't know if I should be feeling this way since it's really hard for me to put everything behind.

He was actually trying to pull a joke but I ended up going, "Huh?"

I'm really feeling so goddamn terrible!

Would somebody help me?

No comments: