Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bangkok - Day 6

Day 6 at Bangkok was spent at the infamous floating market, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. If I'm not mistaken, I heard that it is the biggest floating market in Bangkok.

Anyway, it doesn't matter, lemme just go through and finish the entries on Bangkok. I know I'm a boring person because there are actually a lot of pictures of Bangkok but I can't be arsed to edit every single one to share with you guys. So, I just picked those in which I think I look good in. Muahahaha... too bad for you...

We woke up as early as 6a.m. to get ready for the mini van to pick us up that day... It has always been a torture to wake up early because I'm NOT a morning person! Whatever it was, I got up all the same because we paid 1200 Baht for the trip to Damnoen Saduak and Crocodile Farm.


Above are pictures of our journey to discover the floating market. Yeah, we took a boat, a boat with motor there. We also camwhored while getting there!


Hahaha... My sunglasses spoilt already by the time I got back to KL. Muahahaha... I can destroy things easily with my weight.

Sorry for diverting you.

So, after few minutes, we finally got to the floating market and these are the pictures of the market, close-up and distant away.


We paid 150 Baht to get on the long boat that bopped through the market. Haha... Shouldn't be bopping but I can't find the right word though. We camwhored again...


We also saw an alien thingy at the market! Remember the Alien and Terminator or Predator thingy? Muahaha... it reminded us of that!


Wuah... you need to pay 20 Baht to take a picture with the horrendous-looking creature? Count me out! I can take a picture of the creature without paying a single cent from a distant away, so, who would want to pay? Certainly, not me!

After the floating market, our next destination was the Crocodile and Elephant Farm...


The elephants were damn humourous! They can play soccer like Beckham! Hahaha... I like the elephant with Torres name on it. It's just so cute!

We proceeded to the crocodile show after that in which, I'd say it was a little lame because those guys were like nothing much to do except to disturb the crocodiles!


They went and pull the crocodiles' tails and stuffs like that to entertaint the audience. I have several videos on the show but I have yet to upload them onto youtube so, please be patient and also, it is very dependent on my mood. If my mood is good, I might share it, if it's not, too bad.

Anyway, we all saw the biggest catfishes ever at the Crocodile Farm!


Can fish, fry and eat them up for dinner some more. So damn big and fat and super huge-appetite-eater!

Few more pictures before I retire for the night...


Finally, I got this stupid-looking souvenir for 150 Baht that I kinda regret afterwards...


I totally wasted my money on something so ugly-looking!

2 comments:

simply Ed said...

what happen to ur face in the photo looks so glummy...

wah u already been to the croco farm in BKK sure wanna see the KCH one or not?

Angel Valerie said...

glummy because have to wake up early that day. im not a morning person, so it explains why the sunglasses...

the Bangkok one sucks, just the show, nothing much. i've been planning to go to the one in Kuching for so long already but never had the chance because nobody wanna go there with me.

ouch, me and my life...

but make sure dont wake me up too early in the morning...