Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bangkok - Day 2

I'm so freaking sorry for the delay of the day 2 entry. I said so before, I'm a busy woman. Haha... yeah, life has been hectic since work started last week. Tomorrow alone, I've to travel from Sentul to Kelana Jaya to teach at 10a.m. to 1p.m. and then, from Kelana Jaya to Jalan Ipoh for another class at 2p.m. to 4p.m.

At this rate, I think my life span will become shorter already...

Anyway, I'll complain later because friends have been asking about day 2 already. Here goes nothing...

Day 2 at Bangkok was spent at Platinum Mall. I know from the name, it sounded like a very high class shopping center but no, it isn't a super duper high class shopping haven but you can have it in mind that it looks like Times Square or Sg. Wang too. The only obvious difference is that the things at Platinum Mall are dirt cheaper than those at Times Square or Sg. Wang.

Anyway, while we were on our way to Platinum, we passed by few other shopping centers like Zen, Gaysorn, Central Plaza and Amarin Plaza, we did stop by few places to take pictures...



We had our lunch at Platinum Mall's food court and believe it or not, they have one of the most amazing Somtams I've ever tasted! Gawd, I miss their Somtam already!

Afterwards, we took a Tuk Tuk home for 160 Baht - damn expensive for three persons because after I've talked to Jeremy, he said we shouldn't take Tuk Tuk in fact because it was too expensive in Bangkok!



The Tuk Tuk guy cannot take good picture. Just look at the picture above... He cut off my head and body. Probably because I looked terrible that day and he didn't like me at all!

Since we had our lunch quite late that day, we've decided to go back to our hostel for dinner. Yes, we had something all of you eat everyday at our hostel...



Check out my expression, people! I guess a picture paints a thousand words, right? Haha... It was really funny though why would we end up eating only instant noodles at the hostel instead of going out for dinner.

After dinner, yeaps, like usual, our camwhoring session continues... I wanted to act cute and came up with something like this...



Mission failed... I cannot be cute, darn!

Then, I decided if I cannot be cute, I should camwhore with someone cute to make myself look cute also!



I just adore these 2 pictures, I don't know why. Perhaps Sherene really has her attraction because she really makes the picture so much cuter rather than having me posing alone! Hahaha...

Darn... I need to get my sleep already. Day 3 would be interesting! Update tomorrow!

No comments: