Monday, June 29, 2009

My Haul

Damn... I said I shall refrain myself from shopping since I over spent this month due to my trip to Bangkok earlier but still... I spent.

There's some sort of sale going on at Guardian, The Weld today and I was tempted to check it out since I saw every make-up products' prices were slashed to not more than RM20. It was tempting, alright? I mean everything from Revlon and stuffs, not more than RM20!



As you can see from the picture above, I've bought 3 lipsticks, 1 lip gloss with 2 eye liners. I know I'm crazy but heck, they are just so filthy rich, alright? So, Bangkok Day 2 has to delay already since I just gotta haul everything I've bought!

First of all, I don't know what brand the lipsticks are from but who give a damn since they're so cheap, right?



I bought 2 for myself and 1 for my sister - Stylin' Strawberry and Citrus City. The names of the shades are just so fruity!



I've even swatched the colours! They're gorgeous, alright? I think I need to head back and buy a few more for myself!



The top one is Stylin' Strawberry while the bottom one is Citrus City. Not so bad, right? They're suitable for nude and girl-next-door looks.

Besides that, I've even gotten a bottle of sunblock as well...



This baby retails at RM29.90 or something like that but I've gotten it for just RM10, can you actually believe it?

Cheap!

Cheap!

Cheap!

Haha... I've got some more, don't go first!

I've even bought 3 sets of acrylic nails for RM5 each! Freaking cheap you can die!



Among the three sets above, two will be given to my sister while I'll be left with one set only because you wouldn't see me wearing them while working at Starbucks... My sister's properties are...



Last but not least... My acrylic nails! Damn... They look so damn pretty that I think tomorrow I'll go back and buy another few sets!



Alright, that spells the end for my haul. Imma going to sleep now since I still need to work tomorrow and I'm dead tired right now - having difficult time breathing properly!

No comments: