Friday, July 31, 2009

An angelic zombie after all...

I just got back from a gathering...

Everything started as early as 9.30a.m. and ended at 10p.m.

Now, you can imagine how crazy my life is. I even fell asleep during class with my eyes wide open. Please salute me for being able to sleep with my eyes open.

Since darling asked to see my zombie look alike pictures after a long day, here goes nothing...


I was trying hard enough to look fresh, despite being dead tired. Muahahahaha... I think I'm a good pretender, right, people?

Anyway, it took me a while trying to get the correct angle to look fresh and after few a few minutes went by... this is how I look like...


Starting to get bored of camwhoring alone... Life sucks if you're alone, really!

Believe me! I hate to be alone and yeah, I'm alone and super duper dislike it so much that after another 5 minutes, I look half dead like this...


I cannot pretend to look fresh already... that is how I look like now - zombie, an angelic zombie and of course a pretty one and going to bed now...

Good night, everyone!

No comments: