Sunday, May 24, 2009

Insanity kills!

As all of you know, I've been working from Monday to Sunday these days and it's really a wonder why I still cannot lose weight instead I feel the weight piling up like mad. Whatever it is, I don't want to be bothered with that issue for now.

Since I've been making myself busy and giving never-ending tensions to myself at the same time, I've finally decided to let everything out by going for a walk at the park nearby my place. I went wild when I saw the playground and decided to play everything in sight!


Even to the extent of spoiling some of the stuffs...

Oh gawd, I'm evil...



Muahaha... I'm really so evil you cannot imagine!

Okay, okay, I was just joking, I didn't spoil it because I'm so angelic and an angel like me wouldn't spoil stuffs.

I was betting with my sister that I could still slide myself down from the slider even though the slider is meant for kids only and my sister was laughing her jaws off because the slider is meant for kids and kids only.



So, I slided down and all of a sudden, the memories of my childhood came back to me when I used to love slider so damn much! Haha... memories.

Hence, when I turned around to face my sister, suddenly, she pointed at my arse and said, "Damn, your arse is wet!"

My brother got so interested that he quickly took out his camera and took few pictures while asking me to pose for the camera...

I know you wanna see my arse.

Nah, lemme present to you, my big fat arse!



End of lameness. Imma going to bed - working tomorrow.

No comments: