Friday, May 1, 2009

Here comes update!

Holla, es mi otra vez!

Tengo un montón de cosas para compartir con ustedes.

En primer lugar, permítanme que empiece con algunos vídeos.

Vídeo número uno ...




Video número dos...




Es divertido, ¿no?

Haha... Alright, alright... I'll stop with the Spanish thingy. It just struck me a while ago that I should just post something different since this blog is getting so boring these days.

Anyway, if you're wondering what the heck did I wrote above, here goes the translation...

Hi, it's me again!

I have so many things to share with you guys.

First, let me share few videos with you...

Video number 1...

Video number 2...

Funny, isn't it?

Basically, that's it because I don't really know Spanish. Muahaha... Ask me Japanese, I also don't know even if I did take up Japanese 2 years ago. Whatever it is besides English, don't come to me, Imma not a language person. Muahaha...

Anyway... Just a lame update, if you guys are interested in that Chipster Competition, make sure you purchase a pack of Chipster before hand to enable yourself to submit your videos.

Well then, until we meet again, yours truly need to turn in already - working at 8.30am on a damn Saturday morning!

No comments: