Wednesday, April 15, 2009

To do or not to do?

Since a lot of you know how much of a bimbo I am and how much I love, love, love make-up and stuffs, I'm wondering if I should start a Beauty Blog or not - sharing what I know about make-up, hair, skin care and stuffs.

But honestly, I don't know much about skin care because a lot of pimples and acnes are mushrooming on my forehead these days and I hate them so, so much!

Darn... If only I've the time to multitask... I think if I'm ever going to start on a beauty blog, I'll tend to either neglect this blog or maybe through time, I'll neglect the beauty blog.

At the end of the day, still, I think I shall stick to one blog only. Blame it on my spilt personality. Oh, I hate myself sometimes!

Meanwhile, let's just divert you from the topic of starting a beauty blog to some swatches I did for the 88 colour palette and also pigments I've gotten earlier from Enpointe.



The colours are gorgeous for your information. I'd say if you're the pigment type of person, go for pigments from Sweetscents. I've gotten Amethyst, Iced Lilac and also Smokey Mauve Pearl and believe me, the colours really stand out!

I'll just end here for now - need to resume doing my freaking assignment!

No comments: