Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Theobroma Chocolate Lounge @ 1 Utama

Chocolates are often the best cure for broken hearts and honestly, dark chocolates and white chocolates are my personal favourites. I even had a lot of chocolate drinks ever since I first joined Starbucks few months ago and now, all of a sudden, I got so tired of chocolate drinks from Starbucks.

So, my brother took all of us to Theobroma Chocolate Lounge at 1 Utama last week. The lounge has always appear nice, classy and expensive to us, so, we never even thought of going there before. Since we had our breakfast just an hour earlier, four of us resorted to two drinks and one piece of cake.


Pardon us for the lousy and digusting expression...


Our orders were...

~Dark Belgian Hot Chocolate ~

~ Snow White Frappe ~

~ Tiramisu ~

I forgot the price of the drinks and also cakes but altogether, the bill came close to RM54 in which I'd say, kind of a little exceeding reasonable because I think on the whole, Starbucks' Chocolate Drinks taste a lot better.

The Dark Belgian Hot Chocolate is so, so sweet can get diabetes and much, much sweeter than Starbucks'. As for the Snow White Frappe, kononnya is white chocolate but all I could taste was Nespray milk powder, that was all. The tiramisu sucks because I wasn't sure why. Starbucks' and Secret Recipe's tiramisus are a lot better and cheaper!

Anyway, I don't wanna comment a lot, if you're interested, check it out!


No comments: