Monday, February 2, 2009

A day in my life...

I'm so damn bored right now that you all shall benefit from my boredom...

I shall let you take a peek into a day of my life - of what I do everyday as soon as I open my eyes until, err... err... not sure if it's until I fall asleep or what... Use your eyes and see for yourself.


~ Yes, mum, I'm already up ~

On that particular day, I woke up at 8 in the morning as the result of being pulled out from my bed by mum. She said, "Wakie, wakie, we're going to Uncle Henry's place!"

Then, with eyes half open, I headed to the bathroom only to see my ugly reflection looking back at myself. I reached for my toothbrush and brushed my teeth...


~ Me and my blue toothbrush ~

The next step would always be washing my face... Used sister's Nivea Whitening Facial Wash instead of mine because it so happened that I forgot to bring my stuffs back home during my previous trip back home.


~ Yikes, the white-faced monster ~

After all those, I proceeded back to my room to get my skin care routine and make-up done before selecting the outfit of the day. I know, I know, I should have put on my outfit before making up but who cares, right?


~ Mum and I in action ~

As for what I did on that day was history - all I did was visiting, visiting and more visiting! So, no pictures for that. On a normal day, the thing I find myself do frequently is camwhoring, be it alone or with somebody or taking papparazzi pictures of others...

If you don't know what I mean, here...


~ Kelvin and I ~

Kelvin would be my favourite victim for my papparazzi pictures. Why, you ask? Okay, here's why. My cousin is so much fun to be with and to take pictures with! Really, I mean it! He'll comply to whatever you say just as long as it's fun and growing up with this cousin of mine does make me love him more, just like he's my biological little brother.

On the day same day I took the first 3 pictures, Jeremy came to my place. First of all, he ate and secondly, he began to mess with my camera and asking if my camera has multiple shots function or not. Before I could say anything, he's already taken my first picture...



Jeremy, if you're reading this, thanks, ya, thanks for taking such an ugly picture of me but thanks again - for real, that I'm uploading this picture for the world to see! The picture below was taken by Jeremy as well and since I've got nothing better to do, I complied by making stupid expressions for the multiple shots.


Yes, I know I'm so ugly in the picture. It was already close to 11p.m. so, what do you expect? You can't blame a girl for looking worn out at the end of the day as soon as the make-up goes away, right?

Oh, ya, ya... before I forget... I've got a present from no one else but Jeremy! LOL! Can you actually believe it that Jeremy has gotten me a present from the infamous Bijou Brigitte and it's all the way from UK.


Ah, I love surprises so... here goes, I'm going to get my present out slowly so that you can feast your eyes on it and yes, do get jealous of me and my present! Haha...


Some of you might have already guessed it correctly by now... Haha... still, I want to show it off to everyone!

Before that, before that... lemme show you what my present is made of...


Yes, real shells, baby, REAL shells! Now, all you seashells' fans can drool over it and please do envy me because firstly, it's from Jeremy and secondly, it's made of shells! Haha... Okay, I'm just being mean - to compensate, lemme show you what my present looks like...


~ My new beloved bracelet from beloved Jeremy ~

Oh, ya, Jeremy dear, if you're reading this, thanks for the wonderful, wonderful present - I LOVE it so much that it's become one of my personal favourites!

Thus, my day ended and I went to bed - since I couldn't take a picture of me, sleeping, so, I might just show you what my room looks like in reality with so many containers and boxes and pillows around since it's been ages I haven't been back and now, my parents said my room has become something like a store room.


Oops, forgive me for the bra on the mattress on the floor - it doesn't belong to me. It was my sister's since she slept in my room when we were back for CNY.

Anyway, this entry is going to end by me, showing you my other present from my brother!


Yes, my brother bought me a new casing for my Sony Cybershot! Yes, I'm so happy, hence, I'm going to end now.

Tata...

No comments: