Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm not lost, okay?

Yes, I'm not lost - yet... Well, yeah, I haven't been updating much on what I've been doing lately because I find myself too lazy to transfer pictures from my phone or camera to my lappie - yes, laziness and like usual, I procrastinate a lot...

But for today, I wanna make a list on what I've done for the previous weeks...

1. My first ever mini M.A.C haul.



OMG... I finally purchased my very first M.A.C eyeshadow in Stars N' Rockets that totally shines and glimmers the sense out of you... OMG, the colour is so pretty - a combination of dirty lavender with pink. No wonder a lot of people recommend M.A.C's eye-shadows... Yes, they're all so pretty...

2. I've got a mail!



Yeaps, the cake was my mail - all the way from Sibu, baked by mum! I finally savoured the taste of home from the cake... I miss home so, so much...

3. Of falsies and more falsies...



Sometimes, I could be so amazed with the typical kiasu-ness in me. I'm a Malaysian alright but I've the potential to become a Singaporean, according to my brother and his friends, because of the typical kiasu syndrome in me.

So, I bought a whole box of 10 pairs of falsies instead of buying just a pair. Hehe... Those falsies are so nice and so natural that you actually feel nothing when you put them on. Believe me! I've tried them and I love it so muchie!

Even the texture of the falsies is so natural... see...



Just like our natural lashes, right?

Oh, did I hear you asking about the price - very cheap only... RM30 per box for 10 pairs. That means only RM3 per pair. I got it from the weekend flea market at The Curve. Oh, oh, oh, by the way, they have this super easy to use eye-lashes' glue and I'm totally loving it! It's priced at RM15, which is kinda expensive for a small bottle.

4. It starts in me!




Yes, go and vote for me, people!

I bought the very first bottle and I like it... There's slight green tea taste in the bottle that makes me go crazy because personally I'm a fan of green tea. People say green tea can help you lose weight but I say, green tea cannot do anything but still, I like.

5. Nokia N82.

Do you guys remember one of my previous entries where I wrote on how my N80 died on me? Yes, I officially pronoun it DEAD since August 2008.

But best of all, because of it's death, I've gotten, yes it's GOTTEN because I didn't buy, I've gotten a new one in replacement of it - my very own Nokia N82.



It's my graduation present to be exact... Thanks, mama and papa for everything... I love my parents so much, now you can see why. Haha... Mum and dad are so technology-crazy like me.

6. Went for humongous shopping spree!



See what I mean?

Haha... Those were just one quarter of them... You'll be terrified if you see another three quarter of them, so, I'd better not show them to you.

I spent...

Deng, deng, deng...

RM0 for everything.

Yeaps, I went for shopping free, I bought a lot of things but I paid for nothing because I've got someone to pay for me. How lucky I am, right?

I was just joking - I went for shopping spree with my aunt from Sydney, well, she bought a lot of things and I was there just to be kuli. Haha... I got my share of goodies as well!

7. Went to Melia Hotel!



And I spotted this Kolam, as what Indians called them. I almost destroyed the Kolam because I accidentally kicked on the posts by the Kolam and they almost fell down on it.

Klutzy me!

8. Happy Belated Halloween, people!



Halloween is always wicked because at the end of the day, after so many things, I feel so dead that I totally deprive myself of good night sleep.

But before that... sigh... I turned down the job offer from Media Monitors... I'll talk about it some time soon or maybe never - depends on my mood. Anyway...



Yours truly - signing off for her princessy nap... Grrr... Don't wake me up until December comes!

4 comments:

clement said...

rich nya

Angel Valerie said...

ya, rich, ter-sangat rich, like u la.

btw, clement, i have hard time accessing ur page la.

clement said...

my page? clementwongpy.vox.com i steeled for this one now...

Angel Valerie said...

yes la... cannot access at all!