Sunday, October 19, 2008

Flying Chillies @ The Gardens

Wendy and I met up with Loonie earlier last month at The Gardens since both of us haven't been seeing her after she came back from Europe. So, we went to Flying Chillies at The Gardens for lunch after that...


Basically, Flying Chillies for me is the same as Bangkok Nudle House, The Basil and few other Thai restaurants because first of all, their menus are the same, the prices are the same and the servings of the food are the same.

If people like Aminah Too goes to Flying Chillies, sure she's going to complain since the serving of the food is so small and at the same time, the food cost a bomb! The total for the food ordered that day was around RM65 for three... that means each of us spent RM22.

Lemme show you the pictures of the food that we ordered that day...

~ Loonie's Stir Fry Chicken with Basil Leaves with Sunny Side Egg ~

~ My Char Kway Teow with Sambal Udang and Chicken ~

~ Wendy's Seafood Tom Yam ~

The lamest part is that Wendy and I actually ordered a glass of Coke and we shared that glass and she suggested that I should take a picture of the Coke...


It doesn't look alluring, don't it? Haha... Never mind about that. I'm just being lame since I'm so bored right now...

Anyway, the verdict of the day is...

No comments: