Friday, September 26, 2008

My love affair...

Hi guys... I'm back to blogosphere on a wonderful Saturday morning as promised. Life hasn't been treating me so well lately... I've so many stuffs to do, so little time and yet I'm procrastinating like hell...

Excited, right? Excited, right? Excited, right?

I'm referring to the title of this entry...

Now, I'm going to present to the love story of my life...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

MY LOVE AFFAIR WITH OREO.

Since my early childhood years, I heard about Oreo but I didn't see it anywhere in supermarkets at Sibu and I wasn't so excited about it as well because although I love chocolates, chocolate cookies are ain't my thing.

I think the first time I ate these cookies was like... a year ago. A friend of mine was telling me how nice these cookies were and that she loved it to the maximum. I was hesitating if I should get them or not because honestly it wasn't cheap a year ago or even is it cheap now.

Let's see... I bet you've heard about a lot of ways to eat these cookies, right? The typical me only like one of those ways. Let me show you how I like my Oreos to be eaten...

First, you'll need these two...


Not all of the people out there like HL Low Fat Milk but I love it because of the vanilla-y taste. I think the taste blends well the Oreo cookies.

Then, get a piece of the cookies and be ready to dunk it in the milk like this...


After that... yes, dip and dunk it into the milk to soften the cookies...


The cookies look so beautiful dipped in the milk, right? In fact, I was having some just a while ago for breakfast - okay, don't hate me for that.

The final step...


Cut the crap and eat up your cookies for goodness sake! Hahaha... Sorry that I look like so damn fugly in the picture above - the case of getting not enough sleep...

Okay, that's it about my love affair with Oreo. I know I'm kinda late if I want to submit a video for the competition held like few months back but I'm not doing the video or anything.

At the end of the day...


You must love Oreo cookies, guys! They're like one of the nicest cookies available in the market!

2 comments:

Yuan said...

Oh no, everyone is like saying not to consume OREO and you still "promote" it??

Angel Valerie said...

that is Oreo waffle n not Oreo cookies. i love Oreo cookies too much to let it go.