Saturday, July 26, 2008

Of Secret Recipe and Zen

I've always been a big fan of desserts and honestly, the first time when I went to Secret Recipe, I totally fell in love with their Caramel Cheesecake and I couldn't help it, craving for it whenever I passed by Secret Recipe.

Then, I discovered other cakes like White Chocolate Macadamia, Moist Chocolate Cake and American Chocolate Cake, I began to love them too. A friend of mine recommended me to go for their Chocolate Indulgence and guess what, I totally *heart* Chocolate Indulgence up to now.


You've to figure out which cake is which because I can only remember how White Chocolate Macadamia and Chocolate Indulgence look like. Haha... So, my final verdict of cakes at Secret Recipe...


You might love Secret Recipe in the first place but when you get to know Zen, I'm sure you'll love Zen more after that. That happens to me. I like Zen more than Secret Recipe now even though Zen is another branch under Secret Recipe. Their cakes are somewhat smaller in size but I'd say they taste better too.


The first time I went there, I tried their Chocolate Marshmallow Cake. It wasn't at all nice but it's a creative idea to have put marshmallow coated in chocolate on the cake. Somehow, a friend of mine liked it.

Then, the other day, few friends went there and this time, I tried out their Green Tea Cheesecake is so happen to be my favourite cheesecake now!


My verdict for Zen...

No comments: