Wednesday, June 4, 2008

IKEA Meatballs

Yay... I love IKEA so much that if I could, I would make them deliver the furniture I love back to Sibu. Sigh... I know it'd be pricy, so, forget it, I was just crapping.

IKEA is a lifestyle for me - everything about IKEA is nice - I love their designs and I love their concepts. The BEST thing of all is that IKEA has pink colour furniture. How good can things get? IKEA originates from Sweden and everything started there. If you wanna find out more about IKEA, click here.

If you guys have been to IKEA, sure you know about the restaurant in IKEA that serves one of the BEST meat balls ever!


Can you actually see or even feel it? *drools* I'm feeling hungry already just from looking at the picture. Are you salivating yet? If you haven't, let me show you some pictures to prove it.

By the way, not only the meatballs at IKEA are nice but other food like poached salmon and others are nice too! Darn... I'm starting to miss the meatballs a lot.

1. Kaki makan number 1 - Miss Chen.


2. Kaki makan number 2 - Miss Lau.


Miss Lau was having their promotional dish that day and it was...


Sausages. It was all because meatballs were finished when we got there the other day.

3. Kaki makan number 3 - Miss Ling.


Miss Ling totally loves the meatballs that priced at RM8.90 and those meatballs are always not enough to satisfy her big appetite for them.


Miss Ling also said she doesn't really like the fries but I LIKE both the meatballs and the fries. How? No wonder I'm so fat! Shoot me. Okay, enough say... To prove to you that the meatballs and other dishes taste heavenly... Miss Ling look like this after eating...


Enough to make you believe me? Haha.

Okay, here's the address of IKEA.

No.2, Jalan PJU 7/2, Mutlara Damansara,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Malaysia.
Tel: 03-7726 7777
Fax: 03-7726 6255
Email: customer.service@ikeastore.com.my

No comments: