Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Saisaki @ Wisma UOA II

Yes, I'm BIG, a SUPER BIG fan of Japanese food with a SUPER BIG APPETITE for Japanese food. You better believe it because you know what? I went to Saisaki Restaurant with my mum and brother two months ago to satisfy my inner desire for Japanese food.



Yeah, my brother is one big fan of Japanese food too. On the other hand, mum hasn't got a very big appetite, it's always not advisable to bring her for buffet. She told me she wanna have porridge with salty eggs at Saisaki.

My goodness... You see... We went there for dinner and the price is RM55 per pax exclusive of tax and mum said she wanna eat porridge with salty eggs???

We fainted... Me brother and I were so alarmed that we didn't know how to answer her. Instead of having these (cheese-baked oysters)...



These (salmon-inspired sushi-s)...



And these (snails, squids, scallops, salmons)...



Even these (more salmons, unagi, tako and bla, bla, bla)...



And the best soft-shelled crabs ever...



Or even the nicest fish-dishes around...



...she said she wanna have porridge with salty eggs? How could she betray the food? Muahaha... We managed to talk her into eating all those in the end even though porridge is provided there. They even serve different types of rice, noodles and stuffs like that if you're craving for carbs.

Ah, I didn't mention Saisaki is buffet-based restaurant right? Yeah, it is. So, it's eat-whatever-you-want.

All the food are prepared at counters like this...



Cool, right? Haha... Then, go to Saisaki. But then, let me warn you before you begin snap-snapping away because pictures are forbidden in Saisaki. I was being told not to take pictures of their food when I was busy doing so. That's the reason I don't have many pictures of their food.

Anyway, if you feel like going to Saisaki, the address and location is as below:

Unit No. 1 - 9, 1st Floor,
Wisma UOA II, No. 21,
Jalan Pinang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur.


For more enquiries, call +603-2166 3728

No comments: