Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The reason why I go pokai...

Note: The day came but honestly, I wasn't quite happy with it because it wasn't like what I've expected it to be.

Normally, I could spend an additional RM100 each month for treats but ever since the d'evil came, I couldn't treat myself any longer. You see... the d'evil is always thirsty.

Just for last month alone, I spent around RM400 on the d'evil.

If you're wondering who or what the d'evil is... here, meet the d'evil...


She's a pretty, right? Yeah, you're right, she's a Persona. Me brother got the CD player modified, windows tinted and bla, bla, bla... So, these are the results. He told me that they cost around RM1000 for everything.


A beauty, right?

One thing with d'evil is that she consumes petrol like how us, human beings, consume water. You guys know, just last week, I was stuck in the traffic from PJ to Sentul and d'evil consumed RM30 worth of petrol - kill me.

I won't say PJ and Sentul are far from each other because you can actually get to Sentul from PJ in just 15 minutes if there are no traffic jams but if there are traffic jams, you actually need 2 hours or more to get there. Imagine how furious I got when I saw the petrol's meter decreased by time.

I got so pokai because of that.

Although I thought of not using d'evil, but still, forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest.

Ever since I got d'evil, I became lazier. I used to use public transports to get to places I wanted to go but after that, I found it a hassle to actually use public transports. So, I always resorted to d'evil at the end of the day.

Now, you see why I went pokai. That's one of the reasons why I came back to Sibu earlier (",)

Oh, right, if you wanna ask me about the car's performance, maybe you should think of skipping the question because my answer would be, "All new cars provide good performance."

5 comments:

Dwinz said...

hmmmm... i neva liked the persona anyways....

and now I know.... persona though new is a fuel guzzler...

Angel Valerie said...

that's why i am so pokai... sigh...

Dwinz said...

Lucky I neva considered tat Gen2 Stretch... LOlx

Angel Valerie said...

buy me a new car for my pressie next yr. haha.

Dwinz said...

Do u wan another fuel guzzler car?
MUAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA