Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dedication to mummy dearest...

You brought me up in ways that gave my life the greatest start,
You taught and cared and guided me and loved me from the heart,
And there's much more to this dedication than just the words you see,
Cos' it's filled with many loving thoughts and happy memories...

So now I'd like to send my love by wishing this Mother's Day will be as nice for you as you've made life for me!


Mummy, Happy Mother's Day!

Oh, oh, yeah, not forgetting, daddy - although it's not Father's Day just yet, but, I still love you lots, lots. If you guys wanna know how much I love you guys, I'd say...

2 comments:

Dwinz said...

Touching...sniffles

Angel Valerie said...

haha... mummy said i've nothing better to do than just sitting here and blog about every-single-thing. haha.