Err... actually, before I went to Italiannies, I've heard endless comments about it. A friend of mine told me, "Heck, those fellas at Italiannies actually charged RM50++ for my XO Fried Rice!" At that time, that friend totally shattered my initial plan of going there. I thought, "If a plate of XO Fried Rice costs RM50, does it mean that a plate of spaghetti will cost RM100?"
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm good at coming up with funny conversations. Hahahahahahaha. *clears throat*
First of all, let me introduce the food that we ordered... I don't know if I can remember each and every one of them but let me try. Introduction starts from left to right, up to down.
- I-don't-remember-the-name. It's some crunchy garlic bread with nice balsamic tomato-dices toppings. The topping is nice.
- Garlic Chicken Pizza.
- Angel Hair Pomodoro (basically, it means, my hair... hehe).
- Aglio Olio Pasta - OMG, I love this one... the prawns were super springy and nice and fresh.
- Chicken Milanese - super creamy topping, love this too!
- I-don't-remember-the-name-of-this-dish - it's ideal for vegetarians!
- Cappuccino Pie.
- Something-cinnamon-I-don't-remember - but I LOVE this one better than cappucino pie!
We paid around RM290 for everything inclusive of drinks and tax. It was cheaper than what I've expected. I told others that the estimation would be around RM50 per pax but it was like RM15 cheaper in the end.