Wednesday, May 28, 2008

O' Briens

Who's interested in sandwiches???

Don't just simply go to Jusco to get their sandwiches, be a little more choosy. Hey, hey, hey, you fans of Jusco, I'm not trying to say their sandwiches sucks but at least, try those at O'Brien's. Their sandwiches are nice, really nice and they're priced from RM14.90 to RM29.90.


The beauty of O'Brien's sandwiches is that it's freshly made right in front of your very eyes - so you can actually see if the ingredients used are fresh or not and be a little choosy over the ingredients they use too.


I've tried their sandwiches and I tell you, I'll go back to O'Brien's again some time soon. Hey, their sandwiches are really nice. I can't remember the name of the sandwiches my brother ordered for me but I still remember the taste - *slurps* nice...


The picture is just for illustration. The portion is actually quite satisfying - not for big-eater. Me brother said my sandwiches costs RM15.90 and it's a little pricey.

Oh, mama... I'm still craving for those sandwiches...

No comments: