Sunday, May 11, 2008

Note: I did this tag before but since some of the questions are not the same as the previous one, I'll just answer the unanswered ones.

1. List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
--> Edwin - humourous, loud and cool.

2. What is your ambition?
--> Real-life-princess.

3. What would you wanna be after you're dead?
--> From ashes to ashes.

4. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
--> Determination, yes, I need more determination since I lack of it.

5. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
--> Money.

6. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
--> Lose weight and more weight.

7. What happens when I tag more than eight people?
--> Well, I don't really care because I'm not tagging anyone today.

Ed, so sorry - I'm feeling so lazy to finish up the whole thing so, these are the questions. Muahaha...

No comments: