Friday, May 9, 2008

I miss you

"Baby, I miss you."

"Baby, what are you doing?"

"I wish I could be right by your side now, making coffee for you and accompanying you until you've done your work."

"I wish to see you now - to look and smile at you through the lovely evening."

Where are you when I am missing you? Do you know I am missing you? Every single second without you feel like forever. I feel so lost without you...

I miss the times when you told me...

"I still love you, don't worry. A person who's sick needs a lot of love."

"I'm afraid I can't sleep because I will be thinking of you."

"I miss you more than yesterday."

"If someday you found out that there's no sunshine, let me be your sunshine."

"I couldn't wake up to see doctor this morning because I was thinking of you last night."

I don't know where you are right now but... there's one thing I wanna tell you...

I MISS YOU... more than words can say, more than anything...

No comments: