Thursday, November 29, 2018

The Wedding Series - Episode 1

After much procrastinating and all, I have decided to blog about my wedding journey. There will perhaps be some of you who may be going through the same thing I have gone through or going through (pretty soon).


There are few ups and downs throughout the journey so far where the mister and I would quarrel over the slightest matter. Of course, there were happy times too especially if I could get the mister to really do wedding stuffs with me. We don't really get to spend time together due to our crazy schedules. I got to learn a lot about ourselves as well.

I'll proceed to blog about everything from proposal to maybe the day of our wedding which will be next year.

Let's hope I won't become a bridezilla as this journey progresses.

No comments: