Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hi, 2014! Let's be friends!

I'm NOT gonna say, "Oh, wow! I can't believe 2013 is already over and 2014 is here!"

No, no, no, no, no!

I'm going to say, "Finally, 2014 is here! Yay!"

Since everyone talks about their New Year resolutions, I will jump into the bandwagon as well. Honestly, I don't have a lot of resolutions but well, a resolution will only be a resolution if there is no hard work and determination.

1. Reach my goal weight.


LilySlim Weight loss tickers

I stepped onto the scale in May 2013 and realized I have gained so much weight that it was scary! I refused to accept the fact that I've put on weight but a part of me has been constantly reminding myself to do something before more weight is being piled on.

Hence, in August 2013, I have finally made the decision to lose weight and keep it off for life through proper dieting and exercise. I embarked my journey of losing weight at 72.4kg, feeling miserable about my life and decision.

Now, it has been four months down the road - I have lost 12kg in total and never regretting the decision I have made four months ago. It was a lot of determination and hard work but believe me, when I see the weight getting off my body, it was totally worth it!

My resolution #1 is to reach my goal weight of 56kg!

2. Gentle is my middle name.


As the title says it, I'm gonna try to be more gentle this year. Well, if you don't know, I scream and shout most of the times due to the nature of my job and through time, I think I have developed a louder-than-usual voice. A close friend has once told me, "Angel, you will scare your potential boyfriend off with the voice that is so loud!"

I have to admit, I am loud :(

No matter how I tried to be gentler when I talk, I failed miserably over the past few years.

This year, in 2014, I will do my best to become gentler. Well, I still wanna get married without scaring Mr. Right off with my loud voice! Hahahahaha!

3. Getting attached and married.

 Wesley, please stay single while I make my way to you!


Yes, I simply adore Wesley. In fact, I love him.

Even if I can't find anyone like him, I am pretty determined to get attached to someone like him - just because I think he is kinda cute and cool.

Well, getting married will be the next chapter after getting attached. Therefore, please hold on, Wesley darling, I am coming!

So, what are your New Year resolutions?

No comments: