Sunday, December 29, 2013

Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint

Hi, ya'll!

This entry is supposed to be up some time ago but due to constant procrastination and packed schedule, I ended up either not remembering or pushing this entry to now.

Anyway... just like the title would say it, I'm gonna share a little bit about the UD Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tints. I have had these for quite some time now and honestly I haven't been enjoying them. Most probably the shades don't suit me.


If you don't know, these cheek tints have been discontinued. So, I shan't talk too much about them.

Here's UD's description on the cheek tints.


The tints are so, so smooth that it glides so easily across my skin without having to drag them - which is a plus point.

The shades that I have gotten are Indecent and Quickie.


Like usual, UD has the most classy packaging and I have always adore their products together with their packaging. The cheek tints come in plastic cases with mirrors for easier application.


Well, that is the fact that I like because I don't need to get another mirror just to apply my blush if I were outside. I always find it a hassle to get an extra piece of mirror just for blush application.

Okay, let's discuss a little bit about the shades.

Quickie is a bubblegum pink.


It shows up well on my NC25 to NC30 skintone and I simple adore this shade.

The finish of this shade is dewy.

As for Indecent, it is a nude-coloured tint with specks of fine glitters.


I find it difficult to use this shade - it might due to the reason that I am too dark for this shade. The shade doesn't appear no matter how many times I layer the product on. Even the glitters are not so obvious too.


I won't be talking about the pros and cons of these products since they have been discontinued. However, if you do own these tints and wanna share your thoughts on them, feel free to leave a comment.

Have a wonderful weekend, people!

No comments: