Saturday, June 30, 2012

I dragged a bag of products home!

Literally dragging a bag of products. LOLX!

I was at L'Oreal Family and Friends Sales yesterday morning. I got to know about the sales last week when I was reading plusizekitten. Oh, you can actually say I do keep an eye on sales and good deals!

~ Picture credits to http://www.plusizekitten.com/ ~

The actual time public was allowed to enter the conference hall was 10am. I got there at 9.20am and thought I had extra time to kill, so, I went to McD's for breakfast. Yeah, smart me!

Ended up in a freaking long queue by the time breakfast was over and waited for 30 minutes to get into the hall. Well, I cannot skip breakfast because breakfast is what I live for after a great sleep! Hahaha!


Honestly, I expected the sales to be huge but well, it wasn't but the crowd was quite huge. There were not a lot of things left by the time I got in at 10.30am but I still hauled quite a number of stuffs mainly because of Lancôme products.

I don't remember Lancôme ever participated in any of the F&F sales before but the reason I was there was because of it.

So, this is my loot!


For less than RM700, you tell me, is it worth it or not?

At the end of the day, even though I did buy a lot of things but two third of the things are not mine. I only ended up getting three items because I don't really need a lot of things.


I am learning how to practice self-control when it comes to shopping. Hahaha.

About the Youth Power System for those 35 years old and above, no, I am not 35 yet. My initial is still a 2. The reason is only because I want anti-ageing products, that's all.

Have a great weekend, people!

No comments: