Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dear Santa...


Yes, I can tell you everything... There have been so many things on my wishlist just like the years before this year.

Perhaps...


Or maybe I'm not... Hahahaha... I have been a REAL good girl!

So, can I be excluded from the naughty list if I were to tell you that I have not been so greedy this year - honest!

Hence, I have a wish... erm... three wishes maybe?


First of all, a medicine that can help me to lose another 20 pounds so that I can be as slim as every other girl out there.

Second of all, I'd really appreciate it if I could get either of this.

~ Tarte - The Jewelry Box ~

~ Tarte - The Royal Collection ~

If I am allowed to choose, I really, really, really and a thousand times really want The Jewelry Box from Tarte Cosmetics. I have a love-hate relationship with jewelry, hence it explains why I want it so much!

Finally... I also want a special wish!

A WISH THAT EVERYTHING I WISH WILL COME TRUE!

Hence, I'm so confirmed with Santa's decision that he'll give something to me!


Congratulations, Angel - you're definitely going to be on the top of Santa's Naughty List.

1 comment:

clement said...

why is santa always laughing all the time? he knows where all the naughty girls live