Wednesday, September 29, 2010

UD's BOS III

It's almost here!

My UD BOS III is almost here!!!

I can't wait for my BOS III to get to me this coming mid of October. Gosh, I really can't wait for that day to come!


If you don't know what UD BOS III is... It stands for Urban Decay Book of Shadows III.

If you still don't have a single idea on what it is again, it's basically a limited edition of eyeshadows, pencil liners together with a UDPP from Urban Decay.

In an easier term - it's make-up!

Call me a late-bloomer but I don't really mind. I've missed out on the previous three edition of these Book of Shadows from Urban Decay and there's no way I could get them in the market now unless there's someone who's willing to let go what they have for me.


I totally adore Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows but by the time I realized it, UD has stopped the production of this BOS. Well, it's a limited edition after all.

Then again, I love the packaging of BOS I but too bad I can't get it now.

By the way, all BOS-es are limited editions that are available only for a certain period of time, just in case you are not aware of it.

Well, at least for now, I managed to get BOS III thanks to my dearest friend again, who went all the way to Sephora to get this for me!


BOS III has the theme of New York City when the lid is flipped open as shown in the picture. Okay, if you're a fan of NYC, go get this when it's still in stock!

Sephora has ran out of them for quite some times. I even waited two to three times for them to restock this BOS and it's a collector's item if you don't know!


Pretty, isn't it? OMG... I really can't wait to try it out and share the swatches with all the make-up lovers out there!

BOS III is totally a collector's item for this season - no joke!

Anyway, I shall say less for now. Will talk about it again when the item gets to me in October. Meanwhile, ciao and have a nice day!

*pictures credit to Jo because she helped me to get this palette from Sephora.

No comments: