Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Double Celebration!

First of all, as usual, the boring wishes will go first!

Happy CNY - welcome, tiger and get lost, cow!

At the same time, Happy Valentine's Day!

Shit V-Day, I hate V-Day!

The next V-Day cum CNY celebration will fall in the year 2048 and those couples who are celebrating V-Day today is just so goddamn lucky they have each other, don't they?

Anyway, I don't mean to lament or grumble or anything, may the Lord grant you a blessed and prosperous year of the tiger and those of you who are celebrating V-Day, happy V-Day and for the singles out there, enjoy your single-hood while you're still not tied down with commitments.

I'll be off for a hump day with my family.

P.S. - Mr. Choo, I'll be anticipating for your good news on your proposal! Good luck!

No comments: