We shall not dwell over the past now and let me share with you what I want to do throughout 2010 since I've mentioned that I wanna turn over a NEW leaf.
- Going to church every Sunday and NEVER miss out on days of obligations. I finally decided God does love us more than anyone else and He is the one that gives us the loves and blessings around us. He is the almighty.
- Be more serious towards my work and study without questioning my own abilities.
- Getting a permanent job and earn enough bucks so that I can spend each holiday at the places I really want to be at.
- LOSE WEIGHT, baby, lose weight! It's always been on the top notch of the list for years but now, it's on No. 4, what happened? No, I am not going to embrace the fact that I'm fat, okay? I still need to lose like 20 to 25kg if possible. It will not be a problem if I'm stick-thin.
- Spending more time with my parents. Throughout the years, I've always feel that they should do a lot of things for me since I'm their daughter but now, I come to realization that being a daughter, it's my responsibility to take care of them now, instead of still having them to take care of me after living for quarter of the century.
- Be a happier person without even having to care even if the world ends.
- Lastly, if God permits, I really would love to meet the man of my dream this year.
Sigh... for my resolution number 4, I really am hoping I'd get sponsor even though I know it's a total crap to be able to find even one sponsor. I need help! Liposuction works for me too if any of those sponsors out there is to fish for an experiment!
Anyway, gotta go now. Since I couldn't get a date on New Year, I'll date my sister instead.