Wednesday, September 2, 2009

50 not so important facts about me...

I was tagged by Andrew just a while ago in Facebook. Since I'm too lazy to put this in Facebook, I figured out, I'd do it here. Anyway... It took me a while because I'm still watching TV.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
10a.m. sharp, thanks to my loyal alarm clock.

2. How do you like your steak?
Exception for salmon, I don't take other raw food - it should well done.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
District 9 and it was a total crap that wasted my time!

4. What is your favorite TV show(s)?
Rachel Ray - yay... I love her!

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Any place where my darling is :)

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Salted egg with porridge specially prepared by mummy dearest!

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Anything prepared by my darling :)

8. What foods do you dislike?
Durian, sorry durian lovers. If you've taken durians, don't come 100 feet near me!

9.Where is your favorite place to eat?
Thanks God It's Friday, TGIF!

10. Favorite dressing?
Japanese, of course!

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Persona, belongs to my brother and not mine, so sad.

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Dresses and more dresses but too bad fat girl like me cannot wear nice dresses.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Bora Bora Island.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Half full - Imma optimistic person.

15. Where would you want to retire?
No idea. It hasn't cross my mind yet at this moment.

16. Favorite time of day?
Sleep time!

17. Where were you born?
Sibu.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Too bad, none!

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
None because I don't wanna tag anyone.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
None, not tagging anyone.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Erm... my darling?

22. Bird watcher?
Certainly not me.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Imma night person, so if you wanna date me, it should be during night time.

24. Do you have any pets?
Three cats, two dogs and one hamster.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Imma going back to see my darling in November, yay!

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Doctor but after that I realized doctor isn't exactly my thing.

27. What is your best childhood memory?
Walking to kindergarten hand-in-hand with my grandpa.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Cat, of course!

29. Are you married?
Nope and God-knows if I will ever get married or not.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Most of the times yet but when I'm in the neighbourhood, no.

31. Been in a car accident?
Three to be exact.

32. Any pet peeves?
Dungs!

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Pepperoni.

34. Favorite Flower?
Lavender.

35. Favorite ice cream?
Any ice-cream with butterscotch flavour!

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Carl's Junior and I love their Chili Beef Fries!

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Muahahaha... Once.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
A friend whom I've been keeping in touch with in Japan for the last 8 years.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
It only applies if I don't have to pay a single penny.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Err... Going shopping but ended up empty-handed?

42. Broccoli?
Yes, yes, yes!

43. What was your favorite vacation?
My most recent trip to Bangkok.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
My family - all of them!

45. What are you listening to right now?
The voices from the movie, "Drag Me to Hell."

46. What is your favorite color?
Pink.

47. How many tattoos do you have?
None.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
Zero.

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
12.09a.m.

50. Coffee Drinker?
Not exactly.

No comments: