Monday, May 11, 2009

Purple Sparkle

I've been missing in action since last Friday.

I know, I know but life has been pretty hectic over the weekend because I just had so much things to do like, planning my course structure, writing my lesson plan and also entertaining my sister like mad - yeah, that girl just has so many things to settle.

Since a friend of mine requested for more make-up tutorials, here goes nothing...

This look is called Purple Sparkle because I used silver, shimmery purple and a little pink pigment to create the look.

Lemme just show you the products I used to create the look - Bee, take note, take note!



If you can't see the picture clearly, lemme list down the items for you but if you're too lazy to read, just click on the picture for a larger version.

1. Revlon Color Stay Foundation in #310 Warm Golden.
2. Sweetscent Foundation in Sunkissed from Enpointe Pigments.
3. Silky Girl Funky Eyelights Pencil in #08 Frosty Silver.
4. Maybelline Volume Express in #02 Brown.
5. Red Earth Lipstick in #BE156 Rouge a Levres.
6. Red Earth Lip Gloss in #BR013 Brilliant.
7. Coastal Scent 88 Colour Palette.
8. Falsies.

Basically, those are the things I've used and you may replace them if you don't have them or just use anything that you like - yes, anything, no worries about the colour combination or stuffs, it'll turn out fine, trust me.

Now, it's time for more pictures...



I'm sorry if the pictures look hideous to you because I was just trying out the look and before I started, I thought to myself, "Why not just put this under tutorial?"

Anyway, two weeks ago, I went to Elianto with my sister and bought 3 new nail enamels in different shades and guess what, I love, love, love the matte purple!



The name of the matte purple is Thistle and it looks a little pinkish somehow but still, GORGEOUS!

Anyway, I'll update again on my life soon! I've things to do now.

Oh, oh... before that... lemme just talk a little regarding Maybelline's newest mascara in town - Volume Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes Waterproof Mascara.

Phew... that is indeed a long name for a mascara...


Anyway, I went to Watson the other day and this mascara seated sexily at the Maybelline's counter and I was so attracted to it's packaging and also colour. I tried it right on the spot and guess what?

Darn... I made a mess with the mascara. You can blame it on my lousy make-up skills but still, I wanna review on this mascara. I'll give it a rate of 3 upon 5 because honestly, I don't really like it as it is a little clumpy.

At the end of the day, my all time favourite mascara is still Loreal Telescopic Mascara, which is NOT clumpy at all and gives a real natural finish - OMG, this is totally the best mascara in town so far...



I got it for RM33.90 and I never regret buying it although I couldn't make up my mind if I should get it or not as I've got so tired of clumpy mascaras.

Review is 5 upon 5 for this mascara.

Anyway, I really gotta go. Bye!

No comments: